Visual Narratives - Student Exhibition 2023
Reveal and Conceal
by Fibre Arts Take Two
This is the price your customers see. Edit list price
About the Book
The theme, complex as it seems, is about what students are concealing or revealing.
* Whether it be a texture, message, or part of an image.
* Is there tension between the two?
* What are the essential elements in the work or design representing this theme?
*. Students needed to consider how their narrative is being revealed,
*. What have you discarded or concealed?
* Is there a highlight or a hero in the image, or are you revealing a sense of place?
We hope you find the same excitement and joy in flipping through the pages of this beautiful online exhibition relishing in the artwork and accompanying stories as we have.
Features & Details
- Primary Category: Coffee Table Books
- Additional Categories Arts & Photography Books
Project Option: Standard Portrait, 8×10 in, 20×25 cm
# of Pages: 58
- Publish Date: Feb 21, 2023
- Language English
- Keywords collography, print making, mixed media
About the Creator
Fibre Arts Take Two produce beautifully crafted online courses, documentaries and interviews from the world's best fibre and mixed media artists. Our mission is to capture the feeling and recreate the intimacy of working with an artist one on one in their studio, sharing this with you through a global online community for learning. As a Fibre Arts Take Two student, you are invited to share your artwork created as a result of our online courses through professionally designed online exhibitions that we are proud to publish and offer as a printed book through Blurb. A wonderful memento and keepsake of what continues to be outstanding artwork produced by many of our Fibre Arts Take Two students. Whether you're just starting out or an experienced artist our publications are just one example of what can be achieved through focus and dedication to your mixed media and fibre art practice under the guidance of professional artists and experienced tutors. Enjoy.