Buckets are Full
A gleeful reminder of the value in each purpose and kindness!
by Nate Who Draws
This is the price your customers see. Edit list price
About the Book
Charlie Kay came home from camp one day with a beautiful story. Earlier in the day she had fallen down and scraped her knee. It hurt and she was upset. In her distress her counselor explained that Charlie's bucket was empty and they needed to come up with some ideas to fill it up. That kindness, and the hug that came with it, and the ice cream that came soon after helped to 'fill her bucket'! It's a wonderful metaphor for everyone, young and old.
Features & Details
- Primary Category: Children
- Additional Categories Parenting & Families, Inspiration
Project Option: Small Square, 7×7 in, 18×18 cm
# of Pages: 20
- Hardcover, Dust Jacket: 9798211663978
- Publish Date: Jan 02, 2023
- Language English
- Keywords Natewhodraws, Buckets