About the Book
In the village Begniste, the Republic of Macedonia (Southeastern Europe), for at least 400 years one pagan ritual "Dzolomari" exists. Every year, on January 14th, a group of men gather and put on masks that represent Dzolomari who defend the village from witches, and demons.
Features & Details
- Primary Category: Fine Art Photography
- Additional Categories Religion & Spirituality
Project Option: Standard Landscape, 10×8 in, 25×20 cm
# of Pages: 48
- Hardcover, Dust Jacket: 9781715591137
- Softcover: 9781715591144
- Hardcover, ImageWrap: 9781715591151
- Publish Date: Oct 04, 2020
- Language English
- Keywords Macedonia, Begniste, Pagan Ritual, Dzolomari
Blue Photon Studio creating a graphic/web design and photography. We enjoy is the collaboration with the client, we take great pride in helping fellow entrepreneurs design their logos, develop their brands, and fulfill their visions. Having the ability to express our creativity, and seeing our customers grow and succeed. Please contact as for a consultation regarding any of as services. Every project is unique. We are happy to walk you through the design process and join you at any stage of your brand & business development.