About the Book
Follow Mally's journey as he searches for somewhere he can call his forever home and find out if he discovers the true happiness he's been longing for.
Features & Details
- Primary Category: Children
- Additional Categories Literature & Fiction Books, Canada
Project Option: 6×9 in, 15×23 cm
# of Pages: 32
- Softcover: 9781715056766
- Hardcover, ImageWrap: 9781715056759
- Hardcover, Dust Jacket: 9781715056773
- Publish Date: Jun 14, 2020
- Language English
- Keywords travel, bullying, emotions, duck, Cape Breton
I am an Early Childhood Educator for Pre-Primary at Mountainview Elementary in Howie Center, Cape Breton Island. I have an ECE Diploma and a BA in Child and Youth Development from Mount Saint Vincent University. I have been working in the Child Care Industry for over twenty years and have a passion for children and writing. This is my first publication!