A dynamic photo-editing, book making duo
Blurb works perfectly with Adobe® Photoshop® Lightroom® to make photo editing and book making seamless. Take the new Lightroom 4 with Blurb book making built in. Or try the handy book making plug-ins for Lightroom 3 described below. They give you a streamlined workflow between your Lightroom photos and Blurb BookSmart® or Blurb Bookify™.
Just which plug-in you need is up to you:
More control, more layouts with BookSmartFor photo books such as art portfolios and client books use our plug-in for BookSmart:
- Flow your Lightroom photos seamlessly into our full-featured book making tool.
- Re-edit your photos in Lightroom and see changes right in the latest version of BookSmart.
- Customize your layout, change your image order, edit text, and make two-page photo spreads.
An express route from photos to print with BookifyFor proof and sample books, use our plug-in for Bookify:
- Flow your photos, captions, and titles into our easy layouts.
- Change your page order as easily as dragging and dropping your photos.
- Choose your book’s style right from Lightroom’s export menu and upload it straight to Blurb.
Either way, you’ll get a premium photo book that looks as professional as the photos you put into it.