This cookbook guides macaroon lovers through their first batch of macaroons with easy-to-follow recipes photography as delicious as the macaroons themselves.
It’s deliciously easy to make a cookbook.
Create a family cookbook, whip up a fundraising cookbook, or simply show off your own recipes in a beautiful book or ebook.
Download Blurb BookSmart®
Drop your recipes and photos in our templates – or make your own
Order just one book or hundreds. Books arrive 7-10 days after order
Making a cookbook with Blurb is almost as easy as boiling water
Get your best recipes – from family favorites to signature dishes – off those file cards and into a bookstore-quality book. Blurb cookbooks are:
- Simple to make – Just download Blurb BookSmart, our free book making software, and you're on your way
- Customizable – Drop your recipes into one of our cookbook layouts or push the creative edge and make your own layout featuring your illustrations, backgrounds, and photos
- High quality – Our books feature professional bindings and your choice of paper and cover options – or feature your recipes in a beautiful ebook
- Fast and affordable – Place your order and have your cookbook in about a week and receive a discount on volume orders
- Designed to share – Get the word out on Twitter and Facebook with a link to a digital preview of your cookbook
- Easy to sell – We have distribution options tailored to help you reach your readers. Blurb Direct Sell gives you a Personal Storefront to use on your own website, blog, or Facebook page, so you can reach out directly to fans and friends. Blurb to Amazon makes it easy to sell photo paper books on Amazon.com. For trade books, the Global Retail Network makes your book available to stores online and around the world. You can also publish reflowable ebooks for the Kindle® and fixed-layout ebooks for the iPad®.