The millions of readers of the Daily Dish (one of the world’s oldest and most popular blogs, edited by the Atlantic magazine’s Andrew Sullivan) submitted pictures of the view out their windows. The result is a book of photos three years in the making that creates a lasting artifact of their community.
Blog to book – made simple
Give your blog content a home offline, promote your work, sell your content, and tell your story a whole new way with a bookstore-quality book.
Download Blurb BookSmart®.
Slurp your blog posts, add photos or artwork if you wish.
Order just one book or hundreds. Books arrive 7–10 days after order.
Make your own blog book, today
You worked hard to make your blog, but Blurb makes it easy to turn it into a book that’s well-designed, coffee table-ready, and ready to sell, keep, gift, or share.
With Blurb, you can:
- Slurp from your blogging platform – Blurb supports Blogger, LiveJournal, TypePad, and WordPress.com
- Import directly into BookSmart – Automatically add blog text, images, comments, and even links into professionally designed page layouts
- Edit in real time – Auto-flow your entire blog into your book or choose specific posts. Customize and edit your book as little or as much as you like.
- Enjoy high quality – Our hardcover and paperback books all feature professional bindings, your choice of paper, and go up to 440 pages.
- Get your book in a flash – Your book should be on your doorstep in about a week.
- Print on demand – Order copies as you need them. Volume discounts start at orders of seven and increase accordingly.
- Share your work – Get the word out on Twitter and Facebook with a link to a digital preview of your blog book.
- Sell your work – Turn your blog into profit – set your own price in our online bookstore and keep 100% of your profit.